Here are a few easy tips for having a great smile on Valentine’s Day:
- Brush twice a day: It’s very important to prevent bacteria and bad breath. It’s one of the most important oral hygiene habits to keep cavities and tooth decay at bay.
- Floss every day: Flossing every day ensures there is no plaque build-up on your teeth, which will keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking is very harmful to your oral health. It causes teeth staining and bad breath and both can be a big turn off for your partner on a special date.
- Go for professional teeth cleaning: Professional teeth cleaning will give you pearly white teeth and a sparkling smile.
- Get smile correction, if required: Many people have crooked smiles and broken missing or misaligned teeth. Modern dentistry has numerous solutions to correct your smile. So meet your dentist and get your smile corrected. Surprise your Valentine with an enhanced and improved smile. They will fall in love with you all over again. If it’s your first date, they will certainly be overcome by your charming smile and confident looks.
- Avoid certain foods: If you have Valentine’s Day date, make sure to avoid certain foods that may ruin your smiles such as blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, aerated drinks, sweets & candies, tea or coffee, soy sauce, onion, garlic and red wine. These may stain your teeth and even cause bad breath.
- Use mouthwash: For fresh breath, while you are on Valentine’s Day date, make sure to use mouthwash. It will not only keep your teeth clean but will also freshen up your breath.
- Wear nice lipstick shade: If you are a female, a nice shade of lipstick is essential to make your smile even more attractive. Learn more here.
Do you want a sparkling smile? Schedule an appointment with Reign Dental today!