PennWell Dental Group

PennWell Dental Community

IMG_1258.JPG

Nor'easter

Rating:
  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 22

Comment

You need to be a member of PennWell Dental Group to add comments!

Join PennWell Dental Group

Comment by Debra A. Cavanaugh, R.D.H. on January 14, 2011 at 3:22pm

yes, just looking for anything that can give my book a boost!

normally it would cost around $3,000 for one to be desgined. then you have to give Apple part of your profit! Everyone has their hand in the pot!

take care,

deb

Comment by Mary Jane RDH BS on January 14, 2011 at 11:32am
Great idea..students are "up" on everything..could be a great project for one.
Comment by Debra A. Cavanaugh, R.D.H. on January 14, 2011 at 9:22am

yes it is and it is a wonderful site for eveyone! I am so proud to have met you....wish I could play with your pups...mia too!

I actually rec'd a call back from the Cleveland Institute of Art a bit ago.  Maybe a student can help with the app and make my website professional....I did mine myself with microsoft front page.

Comment by Mary Jane RDH BS on January 14, 2011 at 9:04am
Two days ago..it is precious. As I mentioned on the blog post, I think dentists should invest in it to send to new child patients. I think parents would be very impressed by their effort to make their child feel welcome. As for the app..you are on your own..I am in the dark ages for technology in some things. But I bet there are people in this group who could help..look over the members and pick out some likely candidates who might be willing to help. That is what this group is all about.
Comment by Debra A. Cavanaugh, R.D.H. on January 14, 2011 at 8:51am

ahh that is so sweet!

When did you get your book? what do you think, I would like some feedback, good or bad please.

I need someone to develope me an app for ipad/phone, etc.

I have no idea how to make one or I would do it myself....I just need a little help and my book will take off!

hugs

debbi

Comment by Mary Jane RDH BS on January 14, 2011 at 8:25am
I wish you could see her..she really is precious. We bonded when i held her at six weeks of age. She knew she was mine.
Comment by Debra A. Cavanaugh, R.D.H. on January 13, 2011 at 9:14pm
Sooooo Cute!

© 2014   Created by Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service