PennWell Dental Group

PennWell Dental Community

Keurig’s “Perk Up Your Practice” Contest

Information

Keurig’s “Perk Up Your Practice” Contest

Just share in 200 words or less how your practice currently boosts staff morale and the patient experience and why you could benefit from a “perk up.” You can also submit up to two photos with your entry. The entry period is from now until March 31.

Members: 35
Latest Activity: Jun 15, 2010

Discussion Forum

Has anyone gotten the 20% off coupon via email yet? 2 Replies

I think my title says it all :)Continue

Started by Kirsten Wisniakowski. Last reply by Smile for Life Dental May 24, 2010.

Smile for Life Dental~Dr. Dean Lodding Elgin,Illinois

At Smile for Life Dental, we are dedicated to creating an extraordinary experience for every individual that enters our office. We believe the key to achieving this excellence is through team…Continue

Started by Smile for Life Dental Mar 30, 2010.

Creating Extraordinary Smiles through Extraordinary Experiences/Smile for Life Dental~Dr. Dean Lodding-Elgin,Illinois

At Smile for Life Dental, we are dedicated to creating an extraordinary experience for every individual that enters our office. We believe the key to achieving this excellence is through team…Continue

Started by Smile for Life Dental Mar 23, 2010.

Submission from Stacey E. Lane, RDH, BS 1 Reply

Walking into our office, patient's feel welcome. Our lobby creates a comforting atmosphere that is open and inviting. Our staff encourage patients to discuss any concerns or fears they might have and…Continue

Started by Kevin Henry. Last reply by Mary Jane RDH BS Mar 22, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Keurig’s “Perk Up Your Practice” Contest to add comments!

Comment by Kevin Henry on June 15, 2010 at 12:45pm
To everyone who was in the top 10, I just received this note from our PR contact ... "I just received confirmation from Keurig that the brewers are being shipped out this week. I will forward tracking information as soon as I have it so you can send it to them, along with an apology note from Keurig. They are also sending extra coffee."
Comment by amanda h on May 24, 2010 at 12:36pm
Good to hear the update on the coffee machine, and that our practice was not the only one affected. Has anyone received a certificate or letter regarding the practice management course registration that we also won?
Comment by Kevin Henry on May 20, 2010 at 4:37pm
An update on your Keurig brewers from Keurig ... The brewers are back ordered so we won't be able to ship them out until mid-June. I know everyone is anxious to receive them but if you could just let them know it will be a few more weeks. We are also adding in a bunch of K-Cups as well as Keurig feels terrible about the delay.
Comment by rod ronquillo on May 17, 2010 at 11:08pm
In behalf of my fellow finalists, I would like to thank Nicole Agnello of Keurig Brewer for sending me email and saying they're ready to start the process of awarding the 10 finalists their Keurig coffee makers. Better late than never :-D For my fellow finalists, thank you for your patience.
Comment by Kirsten Wisniakowski on May 16, 2010 at 5:55pm
Comment by Kirsten Wisniakowski on May 16, 2010 at 5:53pm
For those who didn't win.... I ended up buying this instead of waiting for my 20% off coupon this whole time using an old coupon from bed bath & beyond. It's very similar to the one in the contest and has even appeared to correct any of those nasty keurig pump problems.

Comment by rod ronquillo on May 16, 2010 at 5:34pm
Has anyone received the coffee maker yet? It has been over a month since we were told we won the machine, I am from the Philippines and I guess I will be the last to have it.
Comment by Dr. Scott Noren on April 25, 2010 at 9:29pm
Please support a fellow Oral Surgeon/Dentist in my quest to represent us in the US Senate...
www.norenforsenate.com
Scott Noren DDS
Ithaca, NY
Comment by Mary Jane RDH BS on April 10, 2010 at 11:01am
I loved the sharing..all of us are still learning and we can learn from other practitioners experiences..thank you.
Comment by Debra A. Cavanaugh, R.D.H. on April 9, 2010 at 3:43pm
Congrats on all ten finalists, very nice commets! Good luck to all,
Debra from Ohio

Members (34)

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service