PennWell Dental Group

PennWell Dental Community

Dental Assistants Rock!

Information

Dental Assistants Rock!

The place for dental assistants to meet, greet, talk, and learn.

Members: 45
Latest Activity: Feb 27, 2011

Discussion Forum

What are the top 3 concerns for dental assistants in 2010. 6 Replies

Started by Tina Calloway. Last reply by Mary Jane RDH BS Apr 20, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Dental Assistants Rock! to add comments!

Comment by Sarah on January 13, 2011 at 4:06am
Sign up today for a Master Plan and get 100% off the setup fee and a chance to win and iPad®. Use promo code BBWP99911. http://bitebankwebsites.com/promotions/
Comment by Mary Jane Brigger on July 13, 2010 at 3:38pm
I am from Akron/Cleveland Ohio. I am searching for experienced dental assistants for an endodontic practice near Akron, Ohio or outer east fringes of Cleveland. The practice is in need of a part-time and full-time assistant.If anyone is interested or knows someone who maybe, please contact me at mj@maryjanebrigger.com.
Thanks!
Comment by Vicki Cheeseman on July 9, 2010 at 9:37am
It's my privilege to work on Dental Assisting Digest e-newsletter. Nice to "see" you assistants and others here...
Comment by Mary Jane Brigger on May 19, 2010 at 3:39pm
Also, follow my blog on Pennwell and go to my website for more information at www.maryjanebrigger.com
Comment by Mary Jane Brigger on May 19, 2010 at 3:37pm
Being a certified dental assistant was one of the best careers I ever had. I was very active on national,state and local dental assistant associations as well as on the board of DANB. Life changes and I am now a Dental Life Coach. If you are having workplace problems, have questions regarding your career, or need someone to vent a frustration on, send it to me and I will do my best to help you!
Comment by cherie tschudi on March 8, 2010 at 5:07pm
I love networking ! It keeps teh passion alive in me after 12 years in the field! Find me on WebDental too guys!!!! It has been the best after using about 13 others....
Comment by Mary Jane RDH BS on January 18, 2010 at 12:45pm
What are the primary ergonomic concerns for assistants? Do any of you wear loupes with enough scope to allow you to sit back?
Comment by Mary Jane RDH BS on January 15, 2010 at 7:40am
Anybody else train as an EFDA in Ohio in the seventies?
Comment by Mary Jane RDH BS on December 29, 2009 at 6:22am
Thank you for your welcome
Comment by stephanie coleman on May 6, 2009 at 11:08am
Hello, I just join the dental assisting program at Tennessee Technologly Center in Memphis, Tn.

Members (45)

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service