PennWell Dental Group

PennWell Dental Community

I just posted a list of Dentists who Blog: http://bit.ly/ccunoY
Please check it out and let me know who I am missing.

Tags: blog, dentists, list, marketing, practice, revolution

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've had a blog for about 5 years now, Sarah, with around 1100 subscribers and 200-300 daily visitors. thedigitaldentist.com/blog.

Lorne Lavine, DMD
Fantastic! I'd love to add you to the list.

Sarah Nelson
Well done.
Join us, Sara! We're making the same deal at writing services! =)
Sarah, it looks to me like once you include Dr. Lorne Lavine's name to your list it will be complete. He has around 1100 subscribers and 200-300 daily visitors at thedigitaldentist.com/blog.
Amazing how you consistently manage to act like a horse's ass in all of your online postings, Darrell. And, pretty much everyone who knows of you shares that opinion.

Perhaps it's time to grow up and start acting like a professional...but, based on your history, that seems to be beyond your capabilities.

Run along now.
Oh yeah. I remember you now. I can't remember the incident, exactly but I remember that we just didn't hit it off right. Probably my social clumsiness again..

For example, I was wondering where I read that information I posted about you and it turns out that it was right here on DentistryIQ and not Sarah's Website.

My bad. Sorry, Dr. Lorne Lavine

D. Kellus Pruitt DDS
I am confused by this whole conversation..is someone trying to be funny here or is it going way over my head? I admit i can be naive at times but..
Oh, I sort of goofed things up a little here, Mary Jane. My mistake makes it appear that I was making fun of Dr. Lorne Lavine, and he failed to see the humor in it. That's all.
Lorne, I also blog and do a podcast too. You can check out both on my website, www.whitewolfdental.com. Thanks for providing a great service!
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me.

Writing Services

RSS

© 2014   Created by Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service