PennWell Dental Group

PennWell Dental Community

Do you need CE?

Click here to find the CE you're looking for, courtesy of IneedCE.com

Latest Activity

Helmut Flasch posted a blog post

The Best Business Insurance

Let's think about the very, very, very best business life insurance you can possibly get. In fact, I believe it is the only business life insurance you can get. Let's right away define “business life insurance.” This type of insurance, I am going to write about, is keeping your business alive at the very, very worst…See More
Thursday
MICHAEL CAPARAS posted a blog post

Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure: What You Can Expect

Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure: What You Can ExpectDuring the impacted wisdom teeth removal procedure, your dentist will:Make an incision in your gum tissue to expose the infected tooth and boneRemove the bone that is blocking access to the rootDivide the tooth into sections so that it becomes easier to remove in piecesRemove the wisdom…See More
Dec 7
Ashlea Drakeford posted a blog post

Top 10 toothache remedies

Top 10 toothache remediesCavities, loose fillings and a host of other various factors can lead to excruciating tooth pain. Even a sinus condition can be very detrimental to cause tooth pain. Moreover, it is not always possible to avail a dentist in the middle of the night. This is where the toothache remedies can play a pivotal role.…See More
Dec 6
Charles Crawford posted a blog post

5 Ways to Attract New Patients to your Dental Office

Whether you just opened up your first dental office or you have been in the dental business for years now; I’m sure you are continuously wondering how to get more new patients into your dental practice. Obviously, as years pass by, the world of marketing has evolved and “word of mouth” isn’t your only best option. Today, we are going to discuss 5 of the best marketing strategies to attract new patients into your practice. If you’re ready for a growth in patients, continue to read below:1) Build…See More
Dec 5

Dental Exam: What to Expect on a Routine Dental Checkup | Shoreline & Milton, WA

Dental Exam: What to Expect on a Routine Dental Checkup | Shoreline & Milton, WADuring your Routine Dental Checkup (dental exam), your dentist or hygienist will:=>Evaluate your oral hygiene as well as your overall health=>Check whether you are at a risk of tooth/root decay, or gum/bone disease=>Assess whether you need tooth replacement or tooth restoration=>Examine your jaw and bite to identify any problem=>Clear off…See More
Dec 4

Too busy to even think?

This is the situation which you and I probably run into constantly: we are “too busy” solving the problems of today to re-evaluate the effectiveness of what we do. There are many examples in life. A patient is "too busy" to get a regular health visit and thus does not visit a doctor or dentist's office until a major pain or…See More
Nov 20

Get Featured in the Media -Without Advertising

I have received lots of inquiries from practice owners asking myself and my staff about how to get featured in the news.Many people have known about my company for the strategy of "Un-Advertising" -- which means how to get other people to toot the horn for you, instead of you tooting your own horn.Being featured in the media news means the news is speaking well about your practice or business. This news is NOT a self-serving paid advertising.People have less belief in your paid advertising, and…See More
Nov 9

Periodontal Treatment: When Do You Need Dental Deep Cleaning?

When you've swollen, bleeding, or extremely red gums, or you feel sensation in your teeth or your teeth are loose, you should know that these are the common signs of gum diseases. In such cases, you need dental deep cleaning and other periodontal treatments. Make an appointment today with Shoreline/Milton dentists at Reign Dental. Get more information on our official…See More
Nov 7

Members

A dental community where members share experiences and knowledge about dental practices, dental events, continuing education, dental office design, dental hygienist issues, and dental assisting issues, as well as other interesting dental topics.

Photos

• Add Photos

Blog Posts

The Best Business Insurance

Posted by Helmut Flasch on December 14, 2017 at 9:29am

Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure: What You Can Expect

Posted by MICHAEL CAPARAS on December 7, 2017 at 12:30am

Top 10 toothache remedies

Posted by Ashlea Drakeford on December 6, 2017 at 2:21am

Too busy to even think?

Posted by Helmut Flasch on November 20, 2017 at 2:30pm

Get Featured in the Media -Without Advertising

Posted by Helmut Flasch on November 9, 2017 at 11:26am

5 SEO Strategies to Use for Your Dental Practice

Posted by Charles Crawford on October 20, 2017 at 8:00am

I.V. Sedation Training for Dentists - Seattle, WA

Posted by Randy Pigg on October 16, 2017 at 1:27pm

I.V. Sedation Training for Dentists - Charlotte, NC

Posted by Randy Pigg on October 16, 2017 at 1:25pm

I.V. Sedation Training for Dentists - San Diego, CA

Posted by Randy Pigg on October 16, 2017 at 1:22pm

I.V. Sedation Training for Dentists - San Ramon, CA

Posted by Randy Pigg on October 16, 2017 at 1:19pm

Dental Town's Howard Farran Interview with Helmut Flasch

Posted by Helmut Flasch on September 13, 2017 at 10:00pm

Forum

Types of Dental X-Rays

Dental X-rays are the pictures of the inside of your mouth that show problems related to your teeth, bones and tissues surrounding the jaws. Dental X-ray cameras are of two types: Intraoral and…Continue

Tags: Care, Dentistry, X-Rays, Dental

Started by MICHAEL CAPARAS Jun 7.

IV Sedation Training for Dentists - San Diego, CA 1 Reply

Parenteral Sedation DentistryWe are providing IV dental sedation training for dentist nationally. This IV sedation dentistry course is a  comprehensive “mini-residency” and includes a minimum of 60…Continue

Tags: conscious, course, sedation, dental, Dentistry

Started by Randy Pigg. Last reply by Lucia Allen Jan 20.

Is the worst yet to come for dentistry? 36 Replies

Just working on the practice survey for the November issue of Dental Economics. One of the quotes within the article is from Dr. Roger Levin. He states, "Traditionally it takes six to 12 months for…Continue

Started by Kevin Henry. Last reply by Lucia Allen Jan 12.

What should be the most important thing in a dentist ? 2 Replies

A doctor most importantly a dentist always have some special things. what are those things ?Continue

Tags: dentist, a, in, thing, important

Started by Joanne McKenzie. Last reply by Joanne McKenzie Aug 26, 2016.

What is Teeth Whitening ? 1 Reply

what are the materials useing in Teeh Whitening? Are they harmful for our health? I need some advice abou it , those people know about it please give their comments here.Continue

Tags: Whitening, Teeth

Started by Lucia Allen. Last reply by Joanne McKenzie Jul 8, 2016.

Are You Suffering from Mental Health Issues?

Are You Suffering from Mental Health Issues?…Continue

Tags: counselling, health, mental

Started by Ashlea Drakeford Jun 28, 2016.

DIQ News Flashes

BiteDownDeals.com has introduced a full product catalog. The company’s website has re-launched with this evolution from its original daily deals concept to also feature a full catalog of dental supplies, materials and equipment – available every day at the click of a button. The newly revamped site is now available to the entire dental community, with a special 20% off promotion for Twitter followers, who may register at http://bit.ly/14QH0IR. This Twitter promotion is for a limited time only and expires on August 10, 2013.

“We are very much looking forward to starting this exciting new chapter for our customers”, said CEO Alon Schwartz. “While a commitment to saving dentists money with daily deals remains our company’s mission, we are thrilled to now be able to offer a variety of products on an ongoing basis – at everyday low prices – through the BiteDownDeals.com online catalog. Now our customers can experience us as a one-stop dental supply shop instead of just another step in their purchasing process.”

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service