PennWell Dental Group

PennWell Dental Community

Do you need CE?

Click here to find the CE you're looking for, courtesy of IneedCE.com

Latest Activity

Joanne McKenzie replied to Joanne McKenzie's discussion What should be the most important thing in a dentist ?
"A dentist always have some special thing and that is excellence,personalized comfortable and convenient location. A patients always watch their delivering quality and personalized dental care. The benefits are chemically bonded to the…"
15 hours ago
Helmut Flasch posted a blog post

If It Works So Well, Why Doesn't Everyone Do It?

It's the 'doing-ness', my friend. People like to 'have' but not to 'do'!Because all the 'everyone' who does NOT do it (whatever activity that might be) simply only want the results of the particular activity but not the effort required to get the results.Thus no engagement, only inertia.THUS MOST PEOPLE DO NOTHING TO IMPROVE…See More
yesterday
Helmut Flasch posted a blog post

Figuring Out Marketing Steps and Marketing Budget to Succeed

First of all, you really do need to decide THAT you want to succeed!!I know it sounds crazy to have to tell someone that he must decide to succeed in order to succeed, and some doctors might well be putting this issue aside right here with the comment, "Gee, another kind of philosophical…See More
Tuesday
Ashlea Drakeford posted a blog post

The Worst Reputation Management Mistakes and How to Fix Them

The Worst Reputation Management Mistakes and How to Fix ThemReputation management plays a key role in practice management today. But in this wild world of internet, mistakes are not inevitable. In this article, we will consider the most common Reputation Management Mistakes that a dental practice should avoid, and what can be done to have the situation reversed in case the harm is done. The first and most common mistake that is done by practices in terms of reputation management is inefficient…See More
Tuesday
Helmut Flasch updated their profile
Monday
Margaret J. Fehrenbach RDH, MS posted a photo
Monday
Joanne McKenzie commented on Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS's blog post Being the Dental Implant Patient
"A dental implant patient being experience have not needed any restorative treatment for some time. I must say my friend If you change your teeth professionaly then go to dr Ismael khouly."
Aug 20
Jill Kring Carter posted a blog post

How Should I Pay My RDH / Hygienist?

How Should I Pay My RDH / Hygienist? - Paying the Hygienist*One of Dental Product Reports most read/shared articles in the category. #PracticePrudence I am regularly asked by owner dentists about the different types of payment arrangements for RDH’s commonly in place across the US. More specifically, they want an opinion on the best option – the prudent option. If only it were that simple. The prudent option is determined by two key things: Quality of the clinician you manage to secureYour…See More
Aug 17

Members

A dental community where members share experiences and knowledge about dental practices, dental events, continuing education, dental office design, dental hygienist issues, and dental assisting issues, as well as other interesting dental topics.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Blog Posts

If It Works So Well, Why Doesn't Everyone Do It?

Posted by Helmut Flasch on August 25, 2016 at 11:30am

How Should I Pay My RDH / Hygienist?

Posted by Jill Kring Carter on August 17, 2016 at 12:27pm

More on the Flossing Controversy

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on August 15, 2016 at 3:25pm

To Floss or Not To Floss

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on August 5, 2016 at 2:59pm

Being the Dental Implant Patient

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on July 15, 2016 at 1:58pm — 3 Comments

Dental Industry is Embracing Landline texting

Posted by Kelly Houtchens on May 11, 2016 at 10:12am

7 Myths about Dental Implants

Posted by Mark Silberg on May 9, 2016 at 2:30am

Forum

What should be the most important thing in a dentist ? 2 Replies

A doctor most importantly a dentist always have some special things. what are those things ?Continue

Tags: dentist, a, in, thing, important

Started by Joanne McKenzie. Last reply by Joanne McKenzie 15 hours ago.

Is the worst yet to come for dentistry? 34 Replies

Just working on the practice survey for the November issue of Dental Economics. One of the quotes within the article is from Dr. Roger Levin. He states, "Traditionally it takes six to 12 months for…Continue

Started by Kevin Henry. Last reply by Lucia Allen Aug 9.

What is Teeth Whitening ? 1 Reply

what are the materials useing in Teeh Whitening? Are they harmful for our health? I need some advice abou it , those people know about it please give their comments here.Continue

Tags: Whitening, Teeth

Started by Lucia Allen. Last reply by Joanne McKenzie Jul 8.

Are You Suffering from Mental Health Issues?

Are You Suffering from Mental Health Issues?…Continue

Tags: counselling, health, mental

Started by Ashlea Drakeford Jun 28.

Amazing Tips to Gua Sha Tools..!

As we all want to be fit & Healthy. To get desired body or fitness we all join Health Clubs/Fitness Center and many more. But we also get injured or face muscle pull issue etc. Today i was…Continue

Started by Ashlea Drakeford Feb 1.

IV Sedation Training for Dentists - Houston, TX

Parenteral Sedation DentistryWe are providing IV dental sedation training for dentist nationally. This IV sedation dentistry course is a  comprehensive "mini-residency" and includes a minimum of 60…Continue

Tags: Course, IV, Conscious, Dentists, Training

Started by Randy Pigg Jun 12, 2015.

DIQ News Flashes

BiteDownDeals.com has introduced a full product catalog. The company’s website has re-launched with this evolution from its original daily deals concept to also feature a full catalog of dental supplies, materials and equipment – available every day at the click of a button. The newly revamped site is now available to the entire dental community, with a special 20% off promotion for Twitter followers, who may register at http://bit.ly/14QH0IR. This Twitter promotion is for a limited time only and expires on August 10, 2013.

“We are very much looking forward to starting this exciting new chapter for our customers”, said CEO Alon Schwartz. “While a commitment to saving dentists money with daily deals remains our company’s mission, we are thrilled to now be able to offer a variety of products on an ongoing basis – at everyday low prices – through the BiteDownDeals.com online catalog. Now our customers can experience us as a one-stop dental supply shop instead of just another step in their purchasing process.”

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service