PennWell Dental Group

PennWell Dental Community

Do you need CE?

Click here to find the CE you're looking for, courtesy of IneedCE.com

Latest Activity

Lucia Allen commented on Tina's blog post Replacing the toothbrush, a secure way to prevent dental issues
"If we don't know the proper use of a toothbrush then how how we can fight with the dental problems. So the main thing is choose a correct toothbrush and use it properly. After that just do as your dentist say, your all dental issues will be…"
20 minutes ago
Lucia Allen replied to Joanne McKenzie's discussion What should be the most important thing in a dentist ?
"First of all the dentist should be a registered one. That’s the main thing I'll look after for choosing a dentist."
Jul 21
Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS posted a blog post

Being the Dental Implant Patient

My Turn Being a Dental Implant PatientRecently, I had the experience of being a dental implant patient. Sure, I’ve had regular prophies over the years but have not needed any restorative treatment for some time.Many years ago I had an asymptomatic periapical lesion involving tooth #23. Endo was done and all was fine until about 6 months ago. I started to experience a slight tenderness over the apex. I went to my endodontist friend and after his evaluation we agreed that the endo was failing and…See More
Jul 15
Joanne McKenzie commented on Tina's blog post Replacing the toothbrush, a secure way to prevent dental issues
"Toothbrush is the main weapon to fight any dental problems. Every person have to brush at least twice a day. The most important part is to choose the perfect toothbrush as recommended from dentists and change the brush at least after every 3…"
Jul 14
Joanne McKenzie replied to Lucia Allen's discussion What is Teeth Whitening ?
"Normally hydrogen peroxide using for teeth whitening and it's not majorly harmful but the most common side effect observed with these process is tooth sensitivity and occasional irritation of soft tissues in…"
Jul 8
Joanne McKenzie updated their profile
Jul 8
Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS posted a blog post

Bad Dental Habits To Chat With Patients About – Part 2

Addressing Bad Dental HabitsThis blog is a follow up to Part 1, which is based on an article on MedicineNet.com that discusses bad dental habits to avoid. We’re in the heart of the summer season when barbecuing and snacking are enjoyed by many. These activities present challenges to maintaining dental health and we should all make our patients aware of them.First on today’s list of bad dental…See More
Jun 29
Ashlea Drakeford posted a discussion

Are You Suffering from Mental Health Issues?

Are You Suffering from Mental Health Issues?There are many issues related to Mental Health like Depression, Anxiety, Stress and many more. We should not leave them instead we should find a psychologist to solve these issues ASAP. TrueCounsellor…See More
Jun 28

Members

A dental community where members share experiences and knowledge about dental practices, dental events, continuing education, dental office design, dental hygienist issues, and dental assisting issues, as well as other interesting dental topics.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Blog Posts

Being the Dental Implant Patient

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on July 15, 2016 at 1:58pm

Dental Industry is Embracing Landline texting

Posted by Kelly Houtchens on May 11, 2016 at 10:12am

7 Myths about Dental Implants

Posted by Mark Silberg on May 9, 2016 at 2:30am

Antibiotics and Periodontal Therapy

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on April 5, 2016 at 9:29am

Is Using a Waterpik Beneficial?

Posted by Ashlea Drakeford on April 4, 2016 at 10:13pm

Aspects You Should know About Oral Hygiene

Posted by Ashlea Drakeford on March 28, 2016 at 8:43am

Acceptable Plaque Control

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on March 22, 2016 at 9:51am

All You Need to Know about Getting a Great Smile

Posted by Jordan Colton on March 3, 2016 at 12:11am

Forum

What should be the most important thing in a dentist ? 1 Reply

A doctor most importantly a dentist always have some special things. what are those things ?Continue

Tags: dentist, a, in, thing, important

Started by Joanne McKenzie. Last reply by Lucia Allen Jul 21.

What is Teeth Whitening ? 1 Reply

what are the materials useing in Teeh Whitening? Are they harmful for our health? I need some advice abou it , those people know about it please give their comments here.Continue

Tags: Whitening, Teeth

Started by Lucia Allen. Last reply by Joanne McKenzie Jul 8.

Are You Suffering from Mental Health Issues?

Are You Suffering from Mental Health Issues?…Continue

Tags: counselling, health, mental

Started by Ashlea Drakeford Jun 28.

Amazing Tips to Gua Sha Tools..!

As we all want to be fit & Healthy. To get desired body or fitness we all join Health Clubs/Fitness Center and many more. But we also get injured or face muscle pull issue etc. Today i was…Continue

Started by Ashlea Drakeford Feb 1.

Is the worst yet to come for dentistry? 32 Replies

Just working on the practice survey for the November issue of Dental Economics. One of the quotes within the article is from Dr. Roger Levin. He states, "Traditionally it takes six to 12 months for…Continue

Started by Kevin Henry. Last reply by Joseph Morneau Jan 29.

IV Sedation Training for Dentists - Houston, TX

Parenteral Sedation DentistryWe are providing IV dental sedation training for dentist nationally. This IV sedation dentistry course is a  comprehensive "mini-residency" and includes a minimum of 60…Continue

Tags: Course, IV, Conscious, Dentists, Training

Started by Randy Pigg Jun 12, 2015.

DIQ News Flashes

BiteDownDeals.com has introduced a full product catalog. The company’s website has re-launched with this evolution from its original daily deals concept to also feature a full catalog of dental supplies, materials and equipment – available every day at the click of a button. The newly revamped site is now available to the entire dental community, with a special 20% off promotion for Twitter followers, who may register at http://bit.ly/14QH0IR. This Twitter promotion is for a limited time only and expires on August 10, 2013.

“We are very much looking forward to starting this exciting new chapter for our customers”, said CEO Alon Schwartz. “While a commitment to saving dentists money with daily deals remains our company’s mission, we are thrilled to now be able to offer a variety of products on an ongoing basis – at everyday low prices – through the BiteDownDeals.com online catalog. Now our customers can experience us as a one-stop dental supply shop instead of just another step in their purchasing process.”

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service