PennWell Dental Group

PennWell Dental Community

Do you need CE?

Click here to find the CE you're looking for, courtesy of IneedCE.com

Latest Activity

Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS posted a blog post

Bad Dental Habits To Chat With Patients About – Part 1

Addressing Bad Dental HabitsI’m always on the lookout for dental health info to share with dental professionals. I came across an article on MedicineNet.com on bad dental habits to avoid.The article got me thinking of conversations I’ve had with patients over the years and what dental hygienists may be advising patients regarding prevention of dental problems. What may seem obvious to dental…See More
16 hours ago
Margaret J. Fehrenbach RDH, MS posted photos
Apr 16
Margaret J. Fehrenbach RDH, MS commented on Margaret J. Fehrenbach RDH, MS's photo
Thumbnail

New TC Poster to Print

"New Tobacco Cessation Poster- simple but effective- see http://www.dhed.net/Tobacco_Cessation.html to print out the PDF and put up in your cubicle #stillonmissionDHtostopavoidtobacco"
Apr 16
Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS posted a blog post

Antibiotics and Periodontal Therapy

Is There A Place For Antibiotics In Periodontal Therapy?The answer is yes but not early in treatment. What I mean is that antibiotics are not a solution for incomplete or inappropriate treatment. Antibiotics are more of, for lack of a better term, a last resort.There are no short cuts to an appropriate treatment protocol. Thorough scaling and root planing, along with plaque control instructions, should be the foundation of our treatment approach. When I say thorough, I’m referring to…See More
Apr 5
Ashlea Drakeford posted a blog post
Apr 4
joel r kochdds posted a video
Mar 20
abdelhadie posted a video

Amazing Treatment of Surgical Open Bite without Surgery in A.O.C.

Orthodontic Treatment of a surgical case with Severe Open Bite, skeletal Class III & maxillary transverse discrepancy using fixed appliances with No surgery,...
Feb 20
Margaret J. Fehrenbach RDH, MS posted a status
Feb 18

Members

A dental community where members share experiences and knowledge about dental practices, dental events, continuing education, dental office design, dental hygienist issues, and dental assisting issues, as well as other interesting dental topics.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Blog Posts

Antibiotics and Periodontal Therapy

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on April 5, 2016 at 9:29am

Is Using a Waterpik Beneficial?

Posted by Ashlea Drakeford on April 4, 2016 at 10:13pm

Aspects You Should know About Oral Hygiene

Posted by Ashlea Drakeford on March 28, 2016 at 8:43am

Acceptable Plaque Control

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on March 22, 2016 at 9:51am

All You Need to Know about Getting a Great Smile

Posted by Jordan Colton on March 3, 2016 at 12:11am

How to Get and Retain a Better Smile?

Posted by Ashlea Drakeford on February 22, 2016 at 11:03pm

Periodontal Treatment Planning

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on February 17, 2016 at 10:18am

5 Fantastic Advantages Of Invisalign

Posted by Ashlea Drakeford on February 12, 2016 at 11:30am

Tips That Can Help To Control Tartar.

Posted by Ashlea Drakeford on February 12, 2016 at 6:30am

Periodontal Evaluation – Inflammation

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on February 1, 2016 at 2:11pm

Periodontal Radiograph Analysis

Posted by Richard L. Pascoe DDS MS on January 14, 2016 at 2:22pm

Forum

Amazing Tips to Gua Sha Tools..!

As we all want to be fit & Healthy. To get desired body or fitness we all join Health Clubs/Fitness Center and many more. But we also get injured or face muscle pull issue etc. Today i was…Continue

Started by Ashlea Drakeford Feb 1.

Is the worst yet to come for dentistry? 32 Replies

Just working on the practice survey for the November issue of Dental Economics. One of the quotes within the article is from Dr. Roger Levin. He states, "Traditionally it takes six to 12 months for…Continue

Started by Kevin Henry. Last reply by Joseph Morneau Jan 29.

What should be the most important thing in a dentist ?

A doctor most importantly a dentist always have some special things. what are those things ?Continue

Tags: dentist, a, in, thing, important

Started by Joanne McKenzie Jul 22, 2015.

What is Teeth Whitening ?

what are the materials useing in Teeh Whitening? Are they harmful for our health? I need some advice abou it , those people know about it please give their comments here.Continue

Tags: Whitening, Teeth

Started by Lucia Allen Jul 21, 2015.

IV Sedation Training for Dentists - Houston, TX

Parenteral Sedation DentistryWe are providing IV dental sedation training for dentist nationally. This IV sedation dentistry course is a  comprehensive "mini-residency" and includes a minimum of 60…Continue

Tags: Course, IV, Conscious, Dentists, Training

Started by Randy Pigg Jun 12, 2015.

Effective Leadership

Effective Leadership Among the Dental  Team Amber Auger R.D.H.The typical dental office of the 21st century is a fast pace, technology driven, and offers multiple services in the office. Dentists…Continue

Started by Amber Auger Jan 19, 2015.

DIQ News Flashes

BiteDownDeals.com has introduced a full product catalog. The company’s website has re-launched with this evolution from its original daily deals concept to also feature a full catalog of dental supplies, materials and equipment – available every day at the click of a button. The newly revamped site is now available to the entire dental community, with a special 20% off promotion for Twitter followers, who may register at http://bit.ly/14QH0IR. This Twitter promotion is for a limited time only and expires on August 10, 2013.

“We are very much looking forward to starting this exciting new chapter for our customers”, said CEO Alon Schwartz. “While a commitment to saving dentists money with daily deals remains our company’s mission, we are thrilled to now be able to offer a variety of products on an ongoing basis – at everyday low prices – through the BiteDownDeals.com online catalog. Now our customers can experience us as a one-stop dental supply shop instead of just another step in their purchasing process.”

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service